TK Travel Academy
Driving TK Travel Forward: The Drivers
A great driver is all about vehicle safety, patience and method. It is also about giving fantastic customer service.
We employ friendly, polite and reliable (DBS registered) drivers that care about our customers and their safety – delivering excellence every time. To drive for TK Travel you will have a passion for driving and for people.
Based in the Thames Valley, we offer varied and rewarding work with a competitive salary, flexible hours, comprehensive training and support. Here are just a few of the things that we can offer you…
- Attractive hourly rate, guaranteed hours throughout the year, with monthly pay
- Annual incentive scheme focusing on commitment, vigilance, compliance and reliability
- Modern and executive fleet of transport from 9 to 70 seats
- Training and development including DCPC
- Friendly colleagues and management
- Pension scheme
- Job security & career progression
- Smart, corporate uniform
- Up to 28 days paid holiday *inc bank holidays*
- Social environment including Christmas parties and team building days out
TK Travel Training Academy
We run our own in-house training academy to bring new drivers into the industry with the correct skills and customer service ethos. We take recruits through the entire process from start to finish, guiding you through the DLVA and DCPC and will put you forward for your tests once ready. The aim is to bring you in to our experienced drivers team.
Interested in Joining?
Send your cv and brief introduction letter to; email@example.com.